- Information That We Collect
In running and maintaining our web site we may collect and process the following data about you.
* Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
* Information provided voluntarily by you. For Example, when you register for information or make a purchase.
* Information that you provide when communicating with us by other means.
* We may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer's hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally; it is statistical data which does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
* You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can be done through the "settings" section of your computer. For more information please read the advice at AboutCookies.org
- Use of Your Information
* To provide information to you that you request from us relating to products or services.
- Personal Data Security
During our registration process, we ask for personal information which both identifies you and enables us to communicate with you.
- SecurityWe have taken appropriate measures to ensure that your personal information is not unlawfully processed. When you make an order through images2.co.uk web site this information is Encrypted, once it reaches our email system it is then Decrypted and processed by one of Images Entertainment Superstores sales team.
We make every effort to protect your personal information and safeguard the confidentiality of your personal identifiable information, including "firewalls" and Secure Socket Layers, However, no information transferred over the Internet or wireless network can be guaranteed to be completely secure.
- Deletion of your Personal DataWe are unable to delete your Images Entertainment Superstore account information containing your personal information for a period of 6 years from the date of your last interaction with us (this could be a sales transaction, a return, or some other interaction with images2.co.uk via our Customer Services team or our online tools). This is because we may need to access historical information for business reporting purposes.
Please note however, that at any point in time you may opt in or out of marketing communications via our email address email@example.com